OUR CURRENT VISITATION STATUS IS:
Scheduled Visitation on Monday through Friday
For visitation times by community please review our Visitation Guidance and Reopening Plan
SKILLED FACILITY REOPENING: Step 2
- Requirements for Initial SNF Reopening:
- All prerequisites have been met as outlined in the facility reopening plan.
- The facility is absent of any COVID-19 outbreak in the facility for 14 consecutive days since baseline COVID-19 testing.
PERSONAL CARE FACILITY REOPENING: Step 2
As a part of the facility's reopening plan, State guidance requires facilities to comply with the "Interim Guidance for Skilled Nursing Facilities During COVID-19" which outlines reopening prerequisites, requirements and criteria. Part of this criteria is guidance related to residents who may not participate in the reopening plan related to dining, activities, outings or visitation until completion of Transmission-Based Precautions is determined to be clinically appropriate. Those residents include:
- New admissions and readmissions to the facility for the first 14 days of their stay;
- Residents with a known COVID-19 positive status; and
- Residents with an unknown COVID-19 status but become COVID-19 positive within 14 days of admission.
GENERAL VISITATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Visitation must be scheduled in advance and will be completed in a neutral zone.2. During visitation shared dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils or food is strictly prohibited.3.Shared items such as photo books, magazines, tossing balls, etc. are prohibited at this time. If you want to provide an item to a resident during your visitation, please inform the staff member assisting with your screening prior to the start of the visitation.Referenced items will be disinfected prior to resident access and are not able to be shared back and forth between the visitor and the resident during the visitation.4. Visitors are not permitted to move visitation tables or chairs as all furniture and equipment is placed and utilized to maintain infection control standards related to COVID-19 during your visitation.5. Outdoor visitation is the preferred method of visitation when weather and resident appropriate.6. All visitation spaces are defined with at lease six-foot distance between the resident and visitors.7. The allowable number of visitors per resident is two (2). 8. The facility will prioritize scheduled visitation for residents with diseases that cause progressive cognitive decline and resiednts expressing feelings of lonliness.9. Facemasks must be worn by residents and visitors during the entire visit.10. Children are permitted to visit when accompanied by an adult visitor, within the number of allowable visitors of 2 per resident. Adult visitors must be able to manage their child. Children over the age of 2 years of age must wear a facemask during the entire visit. Children must also maintain strict social distancing.11. Visitors must pass the screening process for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Visitors who do not pass the screening will not be permitted to visit or access the facility. 12. Alcohol based hand danitizer rub must be used before and after the visit.13. Visitors are required to stay in the designated visitation area.14. Refer to the facility visitation guidance and reopening plan for additional information related to facility visitation.
Additional Information and Required Reporting:
:: READ MORE ::